Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Layout Video Update #4


I've posted another video update. You can find it on YouTube by clicking on this LINK

I'm really enjoying doing these video updates - although if you're not careful video can become a real time sink and frankly I need to spend my hobby time working on the layout not messing around on the computer!

Appreciate any and all constructive feedback - positive and not so positive. Just remember, like the blog, this video is worth every penny you're paying for it!

And remember, a thumbs down vote, without some indication of why you feel that way, is virtually useless to me. 

I'll say that this particular update is a little more "what I'm going to do" as opposed to "what I've done" - something that didn't dawn on me until I was editing it. 




No comments: