Thursday, June 11, 2015

Op Session Preparations

Time to put away the tools, scenery supplies, etc.. and get ready for my next operating session which will take place on Saturday June 27. 
Christine has the most important responsibility - making lunch! Provided that goes well most of my crew are willing to forgive a host of problems! 
Seriously, I do want the layout to operate well, and since I've been doing a lot of work on the railroad and the structures and I have something to show off to those who haven't been here since the last session. 
In the meantime, I have to get the track cleaned, make sure the locomotives and cars are all staged. So there is paperwork and layout prep involved. 
There are two or three little projects I want to wrap up on the layout - mostly adding some more scenic texture and trees in a few spots to make them look a little more finished. 
The last few sessions I've been doing "preps" as the crew came down the stairs. Going to avoid last minute scrambles this time. 

1 comment:

Tore Hjellset said...

Good luck with your Op session Marty. I am looking forward to the pictures and report.

- Tore -