Saturday, October 31, 2020

How To Video #1 - Making Foreground Trees

I just posted a 10 minute (or so) video on how I make some of the foreground trees on my layout. 

Here’s a link to the YouTube video:

https://youtu.be/etA9YaGr_JA

I tried to be clever and use two cameras to shoot this. My hope was I'd have a close up camera and one for an overall shot. I didn't expect my video editing software to make cutting between those two such a struggle! That's why you may notice the tree dropping out of the frame a few times. But I don't think it's unwatchable. 

I have plans for the next how-to video, but need to figure out the software issues before trying to use two cameras again! 



1 comment:

Bernie said...

Can you demonstrate the use of the glue pot? The glue pot I have was nearly worthless and I threw it away. I am curious about the "less stringing."