Friday, March 23, 2018

Admin note - new email address

Update as of 10 Sep 2022:

Although I do get emails on the gmail address below, it's usually easier to email me at my Comcast address:
mjmcguirk AT comcast DOT net. 

(Naturally, remove the "AT" and "DOT" with the appropriate symbols and remove the extra spaces). 

Thanks!

****************************************************

One quick note - in moving to the new house we had to switch for a few years from Comcast to Verizon (our new HOA has a service agreement with Verizon). 

While you can contact me through the comments section on the blog, some folks prefer to email me directly. I have no problem with that. But please, moving forward use the following email address:

cvrrfan AT gmail DOT com. 

(Naturally, remove the "AT" and "DOT" with the appropriate symbols and remove the extra spaces). 

Thanks, 

Marty

No comments: