Sunday, December 17, 2017

7th Anniversary!!

December 17th marks the seventh anniversary of this blog. In keeping with what has become a blog anniversary tradition, here are a few numbers, going back to December 2012 (first month I actually took notice of these statistics!):
I started this blog to create a diary of sorts that would document the building, rebuilding and operating my home layout.That layout was torn down last summer since we're in the process of building a new house. Preliminary planning for the new layout is underway, and I expect that will be a frequent subject on this blog in the coming months. 
I'm surprised, thrilled, and more than a little humbled at how many people read (and I hope enjoy!) following my little corner of the model railroad internet. 
As of today, there's a total of 526,175 unique page views!. The top all time posts** are shown below:

* There are no stats available for the first year since I didn't include them in the first anniversary post!

** Of course, by including the list of Top Ten posts and associated links here all I've done is guaranteed people will click on them, increasing their total views more!!

No comments: