Friday, June 2, 2017

New England Prototype Modelers Meet, June 2-3 2017

Work has been insane lately. And, as regular readers of this blog know things at home are certainly less than calm as we get the house ready to put on the market and deal with the issues of selecting items for the new house. To top it off, we will be helping my parents move from Connecticut to South Carolina later in the month.
All of these events conspired to keep me away from one of my favorite model railroad events of the year, the New England Prototype Modelers Meet, going on today and tomorrow (Jun 2-3, 2017) in Enfield, Conn. http://nerpm.org/index.html
A couple of weeks ago it actually looked like the timing of all these events might align such that I would be able to get up there for at least some portion of the meet, but it's not going to work out.
So, take this as a hearty endorsement of the meet if you can get there, and as a virtual "hello" to all my friends up that way. File this one under "Road Trips that didn't happen!"
Have one for me at the bar, I suspect I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment