We have out of town family visiting for Thanksgiving, which means I haven't had a chance to work on modeling projects. But I did take advantage of my dad's visit to get the "back room" cleaned up - I need to add the south end staging to make the railroad operational and with the amount of stuff shoved in the back room that was never going to happen. So Dad and I spent some time this weekend getting the storage/utility room reorganized. I still need to re-sort my "messy modeling bench," but it looks like when it comes time add the south end staging loops we'll be able to maneuver in the utility room!
Only other update I have is we need to have a session to finish the fluorescent light project. Hurricane Sandy caused me to cancel the planned session to finish up the lighting.